-
January 15th, 2002, 06:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I present to you, brought by me, HorseWhisperer!!! (Thats me!)
Its not a Super picture but it will have to do for now. I am Proudly South African!
ps.What ya think huh *hehe*
<center>
------------------
Un lugar Celestial, I know very little, yet sometimes too much.
-
January 15th, 2002, 07:15 PM
#2
Inactive Member
damn...that's two hotties from South Africa...me thinks i wanna move... 
------------------
As night takes the day, we offer this light. We are true to the Way and stand for the right. Truth here is done, a circle of one. This hour is our last upon this ground. Present, future, past, we will not be found. Strength not rue, a circle of two.
-
January 15th, 2002, 07:35 PM
#3
-
January 15th, 2002, 08:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
January 15th, 2002, 09:01 PM
#5
Inactive Member
DDDDAAAAYYYUUUMMM!!!!!What a super cutie!!!! Then glares at Leo..*Did you say, WHEN he gets to be 21!!" *Looks back at the Cutie Horse Whisperer* HOW Old are you anyway???
Your a cutie thou anyway.
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
[This message has been edited by Genie! (edited January 15, 2002).]
-
January 15th, 2002, 09:34 PM
#6
Inactive Member
*packs my bags* if it ain't warmer in south africa than it is in canada it will be when i get there *EG*
leo... to hell with 21... if he's over 18 i'm in 
------------------
-
January 15th, 2002, 10:08 PM
#7
Inactive Member
He looks like my 16 year old nephew....He cant even be legal ...BUT..he's a cutie...If I were 16 I would be sooo all over that.. 
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
-
January 15th, 2002, 11:01 PM
#8
Inactive Member
<MARQUEE><font color=purple><font size=5>HE IS A HOTTIE FO SHO*DROOLS*</MARQUEE>
------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time
-
January 16th, 2002, 11:29 AM
#9
-
January 16th, 2002, 01:47 PM
#10
Inactive Member
well...since I know his age...and since I'm nearly 34...I also know that I am old enough to be that boy's mother *LOL* You're a fine looking young lad, now sit up straight and don't forget to eat your vegetables *L*
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks